The Chem-Dry® system originated in the USA in 1977 when a revolutionary carbonated solution that not only cleaned beautifully, but was also safe and non-toxic, was formulated. The Chem-Dry system came to Canada in 1978.
The proprietary Chem-Dry Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) process utilizes the natural cleaning power of carbonation to release and lift dirt from deep within your carpets so it can be easily whisked away for a deeper, longer lasting clean.
Chem-Dry is the world’s leading carpet and upholstery cleaning service, with 3,500 locations across close to 50 countries and servicing 10,000 homes a day. Our experienced Canadian franchisees are equipped to clean almost any surface in your home or office and take pride in delivering friendly, professional customer service that will exceed your expectations.
Our Canadian network of franchises provides:
- Over 35 years of experience and knowledge
- Unsurpassed cleaning performance using leading technology and innovative cleaning solutions to clean a vast range of surfaces in your home or workplace
- A process that uses about 1/5 of the water that typical steam cleaners use, so your carpets dry in hours instead of days
- Our proprietary Hot Carbonating Extraction process has been independently tested and proven to remove an average of 98% of common household allergens from carpets and upholstery and 89% of the airborne bacteria in your home when a sanitizer is added*
- Provides a cleaning that is safe and non-toxic for kids and pets, using our green-certified solution, the Natural®
- A hassle-free service that won’t disrupt your household or business
- A safe and cost effective alternative to replacing carpets, rugs, or upholstered furniture
Your local Chem-Dry technician will tailor a package to meet your requirements to ensure you get the best results.